Heavy Duty Aluminum Lifetime Warranty
COMPONENTS: LARSON® warrants the components of the door including hardware, window sash,
screen frame, retainer strips, closers, locksets (mechanical operation and finish), to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials, tarnishing and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase.
RETRACTABLE SCREEN: LARSON® warrants the retractable screen of its ScreenAway doors to be free
from defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of original retail purchase.
In the event a component fails as a result of a defect in manufacturing, materials or workmanship within the limited warranty period specified above, and upon written proof of purchase, LARSON®, at its option, will provide a replacement component as long as the original consumer purchaser owns the home in which the door was initially installed. Installation is not included.
Warranty claims made one (1) year after purchase are subject to a shipping and processing fee.
Storm Door Warranty Limitations:
• Warranty only applies to original homeowners of owner-occupied residential properties and covers manufacturer’s defects.
• Modification of door will void warranty.
• Damage or breakage to the screen/glass insert is not covered under warranty.
• Acts of nature including wind damage and flooding are not covered under warranty.
• Damages resulting from improper installation or misuse are not covered under the warranty.
• Labor cost, reinstallation fees are not covered under warranty.
• Water damage due to lack of rain diversion or structural overhang is not covered under warranty.
• Certain coastal applications, chemicals or airborne pollutants such as salt or acid rain are not covered under warranty.
• Your exclusive remedy is limited to the repair and replacement of the defective product.